Monday, June 30, 2008

thieves rule!

SO someone stole my purse from my car Friday night/Saturday morning. which RULES of course! the jerkoff lucked out with

-canon eos 30d
-canon 15mm fixed lens
-anna corinna black purse
-all my super expensive makeup
(because i do not put drugstore shit on my face)
-metrocard (monthly)
-my wallet with some cash and all my ids

This may not sound like much to you. but that was at least $4200.00 worth of shit.

The icing on the cake was when I went to file the report and the cop acted like I was the criminal. If you are reading this, thanks for that officer!

I love life.

I have decided to reread Les Chants de Maldoror by Comte de Lautreamont (aka Isidore Ducasse)...I highly recommend it if you are feeling sadistic and mad. A man after my own heart, Monsieur Ducasse makes me feel sane.

To be perfectly honest. I have been having a pretty good run. I have been shooting a lot, and managed to squeeze out another tear and have been going on reviews and all that good stuff. I've been productive. I also ran into my celebrity crush on Astor place. He was magnificent. I guess I will take the good with the bad. At the end of the day it is all "just stuff" ...right? riiiiight.....

gansta

Warning: If you have a 30d with a 15 mm lens on it. Don't let me catch you using it, because I will most likely jump you. I don't consider myself very tough but I am pretty sure I would shed my skin and bark at the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment