Monday, September 29, 2008

Shoot!

so after being stressed and angry for the past two weeks....i think the moon was in retrograde or something because it seemed to me that everyone was having problems and stressed out...ANYWAY....

so today i went over to patricia field's to shoot their halloween costumes for their site. and it was just so great. i know i'm such a fucking nerd. i took a few randoms for myself and i think i actually have two pictures for my portfolio. i cant wait to put up some of my favorites.
nothing makes me happier than taking pictures. i love shooting. and i gotta say that makeup artists ans stylists are so fucking necessary. its what takes your pictures from a 5 to a ten. hair too. thank you to michael, verushka, gilda, sushi and julie!

today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment